4 Swords Misadventures 7 4 Swords Misadventures 7

Great Job

Once again a brilliant parody.
I love these and really hope you make more soon.

To everyone struggling with medals here are a few hints:

The red link icon is not in the movie but is somewhere in one of the menus. Just search around (or use tab).

The medal saria's song tells you what button to press and is usually played on the ocarina. You see a ocarina at a certain point in the movie that's the time to play the song.

Hope this helped. Great job again x x x

Doctor Who Loituma Doctor Who Loituma

Great work.

Love Doctor Who, Love Leek Spin. The two combined is awesome.

my only suggestion would be changing backgrounds. Possibly the changing interiors of the TARDIS?

Nice to see some British stuff on here x x x

Meet Larry Meet Larry

Not Bad

Animation was really good, voice acting was good but the premice and the script was a little cliched. I did like the line about lying here in a pool of my own irony but it was a all a bit obvious. Can't diss the final message though.

Phoenix Wrong: Green Wing Phoenix Wrong: Green Wing

Brilliant

I love green wing. It's really awesome seeing this and remebering what really happened. I love sue white. "and i've got a holepunch now lets not get big headed" that actress and those writers are comedy geniuses. Of anyone doesn't know green wing both series are available to watch on 4 od

Brilliant sprite animation.

A HAAANNNNDBAAAAGGG ???!!!!????

Phoenix Wrong: Scrubs X Phoenix Wrong: Scrubs X

Brilliant

Seriously these are brilliant. I just watched them both and honestly laughed out loud. Well done. x x x

John of War John of War

Brilliant

Beacuase he's a dick, a mega dick.

Brilliant . Thanks for posting this.

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

Love it

oh Vaan, everybody hates you ..... it's the way it should be !

tWHYlight tWHYlight

Really funny and so true

Hey.

I actually really like the books. But I agree completely with this movie. The film was terrible and the vampires in the books aren't real vampires.

I read the books as a good story and as a romance series.

I love proper vampires. Some of these people really need to read some Bram Stoker or at least some Sookie Stackhouse at the very least.

Great movie. x x x

3-ALi 3-ALi

Cool

For the guy a couple of rows down I can't remember completely but I think it was a Led Zepplin song

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Oh great my kidney !

Love the door.

What it can do all that? .... No

Funny as ever great work.