Tiny Evolution Adventure Tiny Evolution Adventure

Great game, quite short but good fun. One suggestion. You should get to fly around as a dragon and kill those annoying red buggers

Hug Marine Hug Marine

Very cute game. I always enjoy original ideas and this was nicely done. I do have a few suggestions for future games. The jump distance is bizzarly large for such close together platforms making a majority of my game time spent waiting for the marine to drop onto the platform like a big line tetris block, this broke the flow of the game some what and platforming is all about flow.

Also although the premise is cute more could have been made of the hugging, maybe an in situ animation, rather than letting us run past them then putting up a picture, or a boss "fight" of some kind where you convince it you're not trying to kill it.

Congrats though on a great game especially as you're just starting out.
x x x

failnaut responds:

Totally agree - I initially wanted a hug button, actually, but my expertise (made this in Stencyl, hence why it's passable) meant that in a time limit of a month I was stuck with collision issues and a lack of knowledge that meant I went for the simpler option. Will put what I've learned here into future projects, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

The Outsider The Outsider

Really Enjoyed that

I'm loving this literary splurge newgrounds has got going on. Great game though I don't remember using the cleaver either :P Really atmospheric and the artwok was great. Well Done guys.

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

Thankyou so much

I was terrified about starting to draw anime as I was sure I would get it wrong instantly. Your tutorial was ace though, I just got straight into it. I would love to send you an image of my first full anime face. I'm prodigiously proud of it ^_^.
Let me know if I can.

Thanks again I will continue to use this and hopefully you may see some art submissions by me eventually :P

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Grrrrr

Brilliant game and a really brilliant idea. I love the idea of a platform game with one world and various ways of travelling. But I have to say the last few pixels were annoying, after much teeth grinding I managed to get number 32 but I am stuck now, I have 61/64 and I have absolutely no idea where the last three even are let alone how to get them, please help if you can x x x

Pipe It 2D Pipe It 2D

Great Game

Very simple idea brilliantly executed. It get's pretty hard pretty quickly but that is good as it makes you think, I got to lvl 9 and then gave up, sorry. My only criticism is that the music although good gets a bit annoying and repetitive after a while

Still, great game x x x

Pixel Shuffle Pixel Shuffle

Great game

Hey, great game. It's a really nice idea and the design and gameplay is really smooth. I am having a problem with the Speaker one. I seem to have swapped them round and come up with about 5 viable options for an interpretation of the word speaker. but I can't seem to hit upon the right one. Can you help?

BobSue BobSue

Good with some downsides

I really like this idea. the animation is nice and there don't seem to be any bugs.

One big problem: The Controls

you use the mouse a fair amount for this game and using the mouse to draw and the arrows keys to move is well it's a b****h to be honest

My suggestion,
draw = mouse
move = WASD
attacks = mouse clicks
OR
attacks = ZXC

Otherwise a really great game and I would love to carry on playing if the controls change.

Theflasher2318 responds:

Now the movements are so ;) hope you'll continue on playing it now ! :P

Red Moon Red Moon

Amazing

This game is truely beautiful not just the artwork but the movement too. Everything about how she moves is so graceful, the junps even when she get's hurt and lands on all fours it's really amazing. it's just so smooth and easy to control.

Brilliant game as well i love the mixture of platform antics and fighter style.
Plus i got every achievement but the last one, yey.

Keep up the good work.

Effing Hail Effing Hail

Timer??

Please get rid of the timer it ruins the laid back feel of the game. It feels like a nice way to while away an hour or so but your always checking the clock which is really annoying and not relaxing at all.
Great game but lose the timer