4 Swords Misadventures 7 4 Swords Misadventures 7

Great Job

Once again a brilliant parody.
I love these and really hope you make more soon.

To everyone struggling with medals here are a few hints:

The red link icon is not in the movie but is somewhere in one of the menus. Just search around (or use tab).

The medal saria's song tells you what button to press and is usually played on the ocarina. You see a ocarina at a certain point in the movie that's the time to play the song.

Hope this helped. Great job again x x x

Doctor Who Loituma Doctor Who Loituma

Great work.

Love Doctor Who, Love Leek Spin. The two combined is awesome.

my only suggestion would be changing backgrounds. Possibly the changing interiors of the TARDIS?

Nice to see some British stuff on here x x x

Meet Larry Meet Larry

Not Bad

Animation was really good, voice acting was good but the premice and the script was a little cliched. I did like the line about lying here in a pool of my own irony but it was a all a bit obvious. Can't diss the final message though.

Tiny Evolution Adventure Tiny Evolution Adventure

Great game, quite short but good fun. One suggestion. You should get to fly around as a dragon and kill those annoying red buggers

Hug Marine Hug Marine

Very cute game. I always enjoy original ideas and this was nicely done. I do have a few suggestions for future games. The jump distance is bizzarly large for such close together platforms making a majority of my game time spent waiting for the marine to drop onto the platform like a big line tetris block, this broke the flow of the game some what and platforming is all about flow.

Also although the premise is cute more could have been made of the hugging, maybe an in situ animation, rather than letting us run past them then putting up a picture, or a boss "fight" of some kind where you convince it you're not trying to kill it.

Congrats though on a great game especially as you're just starting out.
x x x

failnaut responds:

Totally agree - I initially wanted a hug button, actually, but my expertise (made this in Stencyl, hence why it's passable) meant that in a time limit of a month I was stuck with collision issues and a lack of knowledge that meant I went for the simpler option. Will put what I've learned here into future projects, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

The Outsider The Outsider

Really Enjoyed that

I'm loving this literary splurge newgrounds has got going on. Great game though I don't remember using the cleaver either :P Really atmospheric and the artwok was great. Well Done guys.

World Elves Left Behind World Elves Left Behind

Simply beautiful, I saw a whole love story in this piece. Can't wait to hear some of your other stuff.

Me Me

Nice sketch, by the way if you could do all those at once that would be quite a talent.